is a non-profit foundation that exists to abolish modern-day slavery through a collaboration of resources necessary to reach, rescue and redeem those affected by human trafficking.
This mission is accomplished by partnering with community leaders, faith-based organizations and government agencies who provide support through:
- advocacy and awareness
- rescue and transition
- rehabilitation and the restoration of freedom
THE HARD TRUTH
- 1 in 3 runaways will be affected by trafficking within 72 hours of leaving home.
- 2200 children go missing everyday in the United States.
- Sex Trafficking Generates 9.5 billion in revenue every year in the United States.
- Approximately 300,000 children are at risk of being prostituted in the United States.
- The average of entrance into prostitution is 13 for girls and 11 for boys.
- The average pimp can make $200,000 per year per child and has 4 to 6 children under his control.
- In most cities the prostituted is expected to earn $1000 per day which translates on average to 20 – 48 sexual encounters per day.
- Fewer than 100 beds are available for underage survivors and 529 beds total for trafficking victims in the United States.
- These victims are slaves and there are more slaves today than at any other point in human history.
- 2 million children globally are victims of sex trafficking each year.
- Human trafficking has surpassed the illegal arms trade as the second largest criminal enterprise in the world.
We work to champion the message with the goal of a world free from forced labor and sex trade through measures such as:
- Awareness and Prevention training
- Outreach to those most at risk
- Being a voice to awaken those who can make a difference.
We believe in being the hands and feet to reach and rescue by providing:
- Operational support for Rescue
- Investigations and Training
- Support to local law enforcement and other governmental agencies
- Working for new legislation
A redeemed life is possible for all. We come alongside survivors to see them restored:
We also collaborate with other freedom fighters in providing:
- Counseling, Medical Attention and Legal Assistance
- Housing and rehabilitation along with a mired of aftercare support that leads to new life and new found freedom!